Repairs & Returns
Repairs are terribly challenging for me.
I wish that I could say that a team of angels will joyfully whisk away your lovingly worn, worn out, worn joyfully, piece of on u history, and by sprinkling fairy dust upon it, it will become new again. But I can't.
Thank you for wearing every piece of on u that you have.
Effective April 1, 2023, our guidelines for repairs are as follows;
One. Be nice. Send a photo to email@example.com. Be honest. Tell us what happened.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road...
Necklaces, and bracelets, that only require a button, or crystal ball, to be reattached will cost $0 at the Studio, or $15, if shipping is required.
- For necklaces, or bracelets, that require a remake - we know that many of our pieces evoke sentimental memories and that you may wish keep it - the cost for a complete remake is now the same as the current new item price, plus shipping, if required.
- Note that for necklaces, or bracelets, that include a pendant, the cost of repair is for the necklace, or bracelet, only.
- For necklaces, or bracelets, that do not have that sentimental value and need to be recreated, we will swap out your old item for a new one. The cost will be the same as a new item, however, we will provide you with a 15% discount towards a future purchase comparable to the necklace, or bracelet, value.
- Note that necklaces, or bracelets, that feature vintage faux pearls that have peeled, cracked, or chipped are not repairable and do not qualify.
- Gatsby bracelets are re-creatable and the cost of repair is 75% of the current Gatsby bracelet price. Plus $5.00 if the repair needs to be shipped.
- Lost earrings are exceptionally difficult because they present the challenge of finding exact duplicates of the original findings. Our material supply for earrings is everchanging. And because we use vintage materials, we may have depleted the original quantity and are unable to find them again. Because of this, the cost for a replacement earring will be the same as an original pair, however, we will provide you with a 15% discount towards a future purchase comparable to original pair of earrings value.
- Anklets are non-repairable.
If you would like to proceed with a repair, please stop by the Studio or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a description of the repair needed and a photo of your item. We will then provide you with options, cost and details on how to send the item back to us.
Thank you for your understanding regarding these changes. I have been overwhelmed with repairs - not because of the craftmanship, but because you've worn them continually for years - and feel that this is the best solution for everyone.
If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply contact us by email or by phone within 10 days of your order receipt for merchandise exchange or store credit. We are sorry to say that refunds are not available. The item must not have been worn.
Custom designed items are not returnable.
Shipping charges (USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day, UPS Next Day, etc.) are non-refundable.
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days by email, text, or by phone. You must ship the item(s) back to us within 3 days of the acknowledgement.
The item must be wrapped in tissue and returned in a padded envelope, in its' original packaging (or comparable), insured for its purchase price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the on u tags and identifying marks intact. Delivery tracking is required.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
If you are local, we welcome you to come in to the Studio to make your return, or exchange.
Thank you for loving my jewelry so much!
All the best,